Banana Bread with Coconut Flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup unsweetened yoghurt eg DeWinkle, natural unsweetened
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil or macadamia nut oil
- 1 extra banana for decoration
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Place all ingredients (except the extra banana) and the cinnamon into your Omniblend, or use a food processor. Mix (use PULSE on your blender) until fully combined.
- Cut the remaining banana into three thin strips and lay on top of the loaf. Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Pour into the lined loaf tin. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the middle. Turn out onto a cooling rack.