Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pancakes
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate broken into chunks
- Butter or coconut oil for cooking
- Crack eggs into your OmniBlend, with the baking powder, banana, peanut butter and chocolate. Blend together using PULSE until well incorporated. Add the flour and blend using PULSE until mixed.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium-high heat and add a knob of butter or coconut oil. Once pan has heated, pour 2-3 Tblsp of the mix into the pan to cook. When bubbles appear in the batter, flip carefully.
- Serve topped with yoghurt, honey or maple syrup, and a few summer berries.