Blueberry Basil Smoothie
Combat belly bloat and feel refreshed with this blueberry basil smoothie. It’s even more nutritious if you make your own almond milk!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- ½– 1 cup almond milk make your own!
- ¼ cup 5-6 leaves fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons plain unsweetened greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth. Start with 1/2 cup almond milk and add more if needed to reach desired consistency
Learn how to make your own nut milk here! Recipe sourced from www.eatingbirdfood.com