Cacao, Oat Blender Cookies
Wanting to take up baking? Make it count, and make it healthy (without compromising on yumminess!) Try these cacao, cinnamon, date and oat blender cookies.
- 3 banana large ripe
- 1 cup dates pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs unsweetened
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C. Line the baking tray with baking paper. Blend together all the ingredients (save half the oats and stir into the blended mixture) Spoon out on the baking paper-lined baking tray. The cookies should be about 5cm apart
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs. Bake in the oven on the middle/high shelf for 10 mins. Rotate the tray and bake for an additional 5 mins
- Let them sit on the hot baking sheet for five minutes before serving.
Recipe sourced from: https://shahzadidevje.com