Coconut Ice Cream (dairy-free)
Perfect for those hot, sticky days in summer! This dairy-free coconut ice cream is sure to leave you feeling cool and refreshed. A delicious dairy-free summer recipe!
- Omni Blender & Tamper tool
- 2 cups fresh raw almond milk prefrozen in ice cube trays
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch fine ground sea salt
- 2 ½ cups of fresh young coconut meat (about 2 young coconuts)
- 1 cup fresh young coconut water
- Put all the ingredients in the OmniBlender and blend on 35 sec cycle, tamping constantly through the hole in the lid.
- Stop as needed to push frozen chunks down onto the blades, put the lid back on before starting again.
- Continue until the texture is consistent (usually you will see four “pillows” form on the top of the mix).
- Eat immediately