White Bean, Garlic and Lemon Dip
- 400 g can white beans
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon finely grated zest + 1 Tbsp juice
- 1 pinch Chili flakes
- 1 pinch Smoked paprika
- 1 pinch Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 20 edamame beans cooked, or cooked and peeled broad beans.
- 1 drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 20 bruchetta or crostini bases
- Place beans in a pot with garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, chili and smoked paprika. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes, then stir in lemon juice.
- Blend in Omniblend using low speed then PULSE, Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread onto bruschetta bases, top with broad beans or edamame. Then drizzle with olive oil.
- Keeps for up to a week in the fridge.