Green Nourishing Soup
Did you know the Omniblend can make HOT soups. The heating occurs from the friction created by the ingredients being whizzed around at 38,000RPM. Check out our recipe for Green Nourishing Soup.
- ½ medium avocado
- 2 cups lettuce packed
- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 celery stalks roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon light miso
- Salt to taste
- Water until the desired consistency is reached
- ¼ cup freshly chopped dill
- Process all ingredients except fresh dill in the Omniblend using the 60 second cycle, or until smooth.
- Add more hot or cold water, as needed, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Add dill and process briefly only to incorporate
For extra creaminess add cream or cashew nut cream. To make it hot: blend on high for about 5 minutes or run 3 x 90sec cycles – or until you see steam coming off the top. Important: Leave the bung out of the lid! Recipe adapted from “Deliciously Raw – Recipes for the Omni Blender”