Gotta love those avocados! This guacamole is the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of chilli or nachos!
- 2 cups coriander
- ¼ of a medium white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large or 3 medium ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- Place the first 5 ingredients into your Omniblend and blend 1-2 mins scraping down the sides of the jug a few times, until a smooth paste forms.
- Add avocados and pulse 8-9 times, removing lid and scraping down the sides after every 3 pulses. Guacamole should be smooth with several small chunks of avocado.
- Serve in a large bowl with corn chips and/or chilli!