Creamy, frozen, frappuccinos are a perfect spring & summer treat! Learn how to make your own Omniblend frozen frappuccinos in any flavour you fancy.
- 2 cups milk of choice see our recipe to make your own almond milk!
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp regular or decaf instant coffee.
- 1/16 tsp salt
- sweetener of choice (check out our options here!)
- Whisk ingredients together. Freeze in shallow containers or an ice cube tray.
- Once frozen, pop the blocks out. Thaw until just soft enough for your blender to be able to handle it.
- Blend until desired slushiness is reached. Add extra sweetener if needed, but do not add ice, because it would dilute the flavor.
- Feel free to add cocoa, cinnamon, berries, chai, banana, or other flavors if you wish.
Learn how to make your own almond milk here! Recipe and photo sourced from https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com