Who in your life would fall in LOVE with this mermaid smoothie? First make a basic chia pudding and then top with banana nice cream! Recipe inspiration and image sourced from @anna_breakfastideas on Instagram.
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups of your choice of milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla essence
- Optional: 1 tsp – 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice
BANANA NICE CREAM
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ tsp blue spirulina
- ½ tsp green spirulina
- To make the chia pudding, put the ingredients in a jar, screw the lid on, shake it up and leave to set for a couple of hours.
- To make the banana nice cream, blend together the ingredients in your Omniblend.
- Add the nice cream to the top of the pudding and enjoy!
Shop our selection of natural sweeteners here!