You can’t go past a tasty, homemade aioli, which is fast becoming a kiwi classic dressing!
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or rock salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- Process garlic, salt and egg yolks in the Omniblend until well combined. With motor running, slowly add oil, processing to form a thick mayonnaise. Stir in lemon juice and mustard. Add water if you like!
- Serve with fresh veges, or potato or kumara fries!