Orange, Date, Coconut and Honey Protein Balls
Delicious, easy to make protein balls naturally sweetened with dates and honey, a healthy way to satisfy your craving for something sweet.
- ⅔ cup Almonds raw
- ⅔ cup Medjool dates pitted
- 4 Tbsp Pumpkin seeds toasted
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower seeds toasted
- ½ cup Coconut threads
- ¼ cup Sesame seeds toasted
- 4 Tbsp Macadamia nuts chopped
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Oranges zested and juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- To dust: Good quality cocoa powder or finely chopped pistachio nuts, sesame seeds or coconut
Place all ingredients except cocoa powder (or other coating of choice) in your blender and blend until a chunky paste forms.
Roll into small balls, about 3cm in diameter.
Roll in cocoa, pistachios, sesame seeds or coconut if desired.
Store in an airtight container. Keeps for several days.