Peanut Butter Frozen Yoghurt
The ULTIMATE in treat foods is here: Peanut Butter Frozen Yoghurt (featuring dark chocolate chips). Your Omniblend is the key ingredient to making the smoothest and creamiest yoghurt ever.
- 2 cups greek unsweetened yoghurt
- 3 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 7 frozen bananas sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend yoghurt, peanut butter, honey and frozen bananas in your blender until creamy.
- Pour half the mixture into a dish that is freezer safe. Sprinkle with sea salt and dark chocolate chips, then add the remaining mixture.
- Add some extra peanut butter and make a pattern on top. Sprinkle more chocolate chips and salt.
- Freeze for 2 hours then serve. If you are freezing for longer, you could thaw it a little before serving.
Recipe sourced from https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6132377865001