Diffuse your Aromatherapy Oils on a Continuous Mist
Single essential oils can be chosen for aromatherapy, or several oils can be added to the diffuser together to create your own aroma with an almost unlimited range of therapeutic benefits.
Diffusers disperse essential oils as a fine mist throughout the air so they can be absorbed gently through the respiratory system.
Oils for diffusion should be pure (not dilutions). For creating a bright atmosphere, use orange, geranium, lemongrass, or grapefruit. For creating a balancing effect we love fragonia. To aid sleep use lavender, roman chamomile, marjoram. For respiratory problems diffuse eucalyptus, lemon eucalyptus, frankincense. For clearing energy from a room use juniper or frankincense.
The Aromatherapy Wood Grain Diffuser
- Looks great!
- Can run for up to 10 hours at a time.
- Has 4 time setting modes: 1 hour | 3 hours | 6 hours | Steady on
- Automatically shuts off when the water runs out.
- Is Ultrasonic, which also means ultra quiet.
- Large 300 mL water reservoir
- Is easy to clean
- Is coated with a beautiful wood grain
This plug-in diffuser has 7 LED colour options. The LED effects can be turned on or off and set to specific colours if desired.