Enterosgel® is a gentle and safe product that acts as a “sponge” within the gastrointestinal tract. It has the ability to bind substances as toxins, allergens, viruses and pathogenic bacteria and eliminate it naturally via the colon. The product is efficient, fast to act, as its action completes after 12-24 hours. Certified in New Zealand as a Medical Device Class IIa.
The major therapeutic properties of Enterosgel®
- suppressing and preventing allergic reactions
- mitigating diarrhoea or shortening its duration
- relieving indigestion (dyspepsia)
- absorbing and eliminating alcohol from the body, thus preventing intoxication
- restoring natural intestinal microflora
- protecting the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract and healing gut lesions
- reducing the toxic pressure on liver and kidneys by supporting toxin elimination via the bowel channel
Enterosgel® absorbs and binds the molecules of harmful substances without interrupting natural metabolic processes. It is safe to use in:
- absorption issues and chronic intestinal disorders
- pregnancy and early childhood (during growth)
- various nutritional defects
- fatigue syndrome and intense physical activity
- chemotherapy and radiation treatment courses
- chronic hepatitis and renal disease.
Enterosgel® is useful for individuals who want to live a healthy lifestyle
- can be used prophylactically for atherosclerosis and coronary heart illness (successfully reduces blood cholesterol)
- effective detoxification product for people facing strong environmental pollution or professionals with risk of occupational hazards. Enterosgel® detox therapy prevents chronic intoxication syndrome, binds and eliminates radio-nucleides, salts of heavy metals from the body
- prophylactic body detox. Enterosgel® successfully removes free radicals from body liquids
- Enterosgel® improves the immune system and strengthens natural defense barrier of the body.
The condition of the gastro-intestinal tract is an essential contributor to good health and immunity
- assists nutrition
- major route of removal of toxic substances and waste products from the body;
- acts as barrier and carries out immune functions.
The body doesn’t absorb Enterosgel® – it passes through the gastrointestinal tract, gently eliminating toxins and naturally exerts its effect within 12-24 hours.
Enterosgel® is a drug-free treatment and can be taken long-term, because it is not a medicine and not absorbed into the body..
Enterosgel® is a unique porous molecule is developed to adsorb only medium and high weight molecular substances, which are harmful (bacterial toxins, pathogens, allergens), and doesn’t remove vitamins, which have low molecular weight.CONTRAINDICATIONS
Intestinal atony, intestinal obstruction, intolerance based on prior use.
Safety of Enterosgel
Enterosgel® safety and efficacy has been established for children from the age of one.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Enterosgel® may be taken during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
The product is completely excreted after passing through the gut and does not cause any systemic side effects. Any side effects are associated with constipation or nausea. It is recommended to drink more water during the treatment with Enterosgel®.
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
Enterosgel® does not contain any active pharmaceutical ingredients and can be used alongside other treatments. However, as Enterosgel® may affect the absorption of some medicines that are administered orally – use Enterosgel® 1–2 hours before or after taking medication. If you are taking any medication, you may also consult with your health professional regarding taking Enterosgel®.
No cases of overdose have been reported. Enterosgel® is not absorbed by the body and is excreted unchanged, therfore Enterosgel® is well tolerated in higher doses by patients including infants.
EFFECT ON ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATR MACHINES
Enterosgel® does not affect the ability to drive or speed of psychomotor reactions.
WHAT TO DO IF THE PACKAGE IS DAMAGED
Do not use the product if the package is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
3 years from the date of release.