Waihi Bush Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made using whole, table grade, certified organic apples. The vinegar is high quality, unrefined and contains no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is cold processed and packaged in black HDPE which help maintain the fresh taste that is synonymous with waihi bush organic farm products.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is made the old fashioned way using whole, table grade, certified organic apples. The finished product contains the amazing ‘Mother of Vinegar’ which is a naturally occurring culture containing beneficial bacteria to bring optimum benefits for your health.
Features of Waihi Bush Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar is made from 100% pure New Zealand certified organic apples that have been made into this stunning vinegar for you to enjoy
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains the ‘mother’ which is a naturally occurring culture containing beneficial bacteria
- Gluten Free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease
- Apple Cider Vinegar also contains pectin and active enzymes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen
Advantages of choosing Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar can be used by the entire family to enrich sauces, dressings, use it in marinades and pickling recipes, try in baking as a leavening agent or as a digestive aid
- After harvest the apples are pressed, then this nutritious vinegar is aged for a year in oak barrels producing the exquisite flavour and aroma synonymous with this product. The Pectin in the vinegar is a soluble dietary fibre.
Benefits of having Apple Cider Vinegar in your diet
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been used as a health tonic for hundreds of years and many books have been written about the beneficial effect of Apple Cider Vinegar on helping us to live longer, more active, healthier lives. https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Book-Wellness-ebook/dp/B010I9…
Other uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
Read our blog 19 Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar. We bet you’ll only know a few of them.