Latimer Clark, Reg Naturopath and Medical Herbalist, Nutritionist (BNatMed)
Latimer Clark (Reg Naturopath and Medical Herbalist, Nutritionist)
Latimer Clark is a degree qualified Naturopath and Medical Herbalist (BNatMed). His involvement with healthcare came about through helping his daughters overcome substantial health issues. Frustration with the standard medical approach of simply treating symptoms led him to the Naturopathic approach, which provided the knowledge and tools to address the root causes of his daughters’ illness and poor health.
Inspired by this experience and finding other people were also looking for holistic and natural ways to deal with disease and maintain good health, led him to study Naturopathy and set up practice to help others with their health challenges and journeys.
With a background in sciences, Latimer is drawn to evidence based, holistic and pragmatic approaches to health, helping clients take control of their lives, by addressing the core aspects of genetics, nutrition and lifestyle that will help them achieve health and happiness.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Gut Issues – SIBO, leaky gut and the microbiome
- Metabolic Issues – Hypertension, high blood sugar and cholesterol
- Genetics – How this can influence your health
- Immune function – Lung, gut and autoimmune conditions
- Nutrition – Diet, deficiencies, food intolerances and allergies
- Fasting – Time restricted, intermittent and full fasts
- Men’s health – Prostate, vitality
- Longevity – Avoiding major disease and maintaining health in old age
In an initial appointment Latimer will listen to your story and health objectives and provide realistic dietary and lifestyle modifications as well as evidence-based supplements and clinical testing recommendations.
Latimer looks forward to working with you to improve your health.
Click below for booking times and fees.