Dr Paloma Velásquez. Reg Naturopath and Medical Herbalist (BNHM), Medical Doctor (Chile)
Paloma Velásquez was born in Chile, where she graduated as a medical doctor from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in 2009. After working in the Chilean medical health system, she felt the need to learn other ways to help patients maintain optimal health and support prevention of disease.
She arrived in New Zealand/Aotearoa in 2011, and successfully completed the Diploma of Aromatherapy (2014) and Bachelor of Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine (2018) at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies.
Since then, Paloma has worked as a naturopath, doing health consultations and educational activities in the community.
Paloma believes in integrative medicine, good nutrition, herbs as medicine and a healthy lifestyle.
Consultations with Paloma are holistic, and personalised. Her medical background means she has in-depth knowledge of a wide range of health conditions.
Her approach is to improve overall health and wellbeing through herbal medicine, nutrition, lifestyle advice and nutraceuticals as needed.
- Medical Doctor, Pontificia Universidad Católica of Chile (2010)
- Diploma of Aromatherapy, Wellpark College New Zealand (2014)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine, Wellpark College New Zealand
- Naturopaths and Medical Herbalists of NZ (NMHNZ 334)
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
Book an appointment to see Paloma .
Consultation fees are outlined here.
Paloma Velásquez is passionate about helping you.
If you need support with:
- General wellbeing
- Improving nutrition and correcting nutrient deficiencies
- Strengthening your immune system
- Stress and fatigue
- Women’s health issues
- Metabolic issues and weight management
- Nervous system problems and supporting cognition
- Mood, anxiety and depression
- Restoring restful sleep
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Cardiovascular problems
- Hormonal imbalances.