Rock melon Smoothie Bowl
Here’s a new way to eat those juicy, freshly stocked rock melons out in the supermarkets! Try this refreshing rock melon smoothie bowl.
For the smoothie:
- 2 cups rock melon pieces cubed, both frozen and fresh
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- A small knob of ginger about the size of your thumb
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbs pepitas
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Place your rock melon, lime juice, and ginger into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and top with the blueberries, pepitas, and chia seeds.
Recipe adapted from https://anewgreenleaf.com/rockmelon-smoothie-bowl-recipe/