Strawberry Vodka Cocktail
Show some love and share this delightful strawberry and vodka cocktail with a few friends. Only the Omniblend can blend up the ice and frozen (or fresh) fruit so smooth that it makes your taste buds sing!
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 scoop ice cream vanilla
- 1 ounce vodka strawberry, vanilla, or clear
- 1/2 ounce crème de cacao white
- Garnish: strawberry
- In your blender, add the ice, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, vodka, and crème de cacao.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry or berry of choice!
Recipe adapted from www.thespruceeats.com