The Perfect Summer Smoothie Bowl
The sticky, sweet smoothie bowl season is summer of course! Blending this recipe in your Omniblend for breakfast is guaranteed to get you through the hot and balmy days. Satisfy a sweet tooth the healthy way.
- 1 frozen banana peeled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or your favourite berry
- ¾ kiwifruit peeled and roughly chopped – or for extra fibre, you can leave some of the skin on (if organic)
- ½ cup milk e.g. almond, dairy, coconut
- ¼ tsp maple syrup optional
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 tsp coconut chips
- 1 tsp sliced almonds or poppy seeds
- ¼ kiwifruit peeled and thinly sliced
- Add all smoothie ingredients into your Omniblend and blend for 60 seconds minutes, until smooth. You may need to add 1–2 Tbsp more milk to get your desired consistency.
- Put into a serving bowl/glass and add your toppings!
Recipe adapted from https://blog.freshstartwithnadia.co.nz/