Tomato and Herb Soup
Who doesn’t love a warming, fresh and herby tomato soup. Make this one to ward off any winter illnesses plus put a smile on everyone’s faces!
- ½ small avocado
- 2 cups roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup zucchini peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ cups bone broth make your own – OR buy our Belly Broth
- Process all ingredients except 1 tablespoon of basil in your Omniblend using the 60 second cycle, or until smooth and creamy.
- Add the leftover basil and pulse briefly. (You want to keep some of the herbs intact).