Mg Lax from Good Health is a tabletted magnesium product, formulated to naturally encourage healthy bowel regularity. It does this by attracting water into the bowel, which helps to soften stools. It also contains herbal extracts of fennel and aloe vera provide soothing and settling qualities for the bowel.
- Encouraging bowel regularity
- Supporting bowel elimination processes
- Soothes and settles the bowel
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Vitamins & Minerals:|
|Magnesium Oxide (Equiv. Magnesium 241mg)||400mg|
|Magnesium Sulphate (Equiv. Magnesium 50mg)||400mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50mg|
|Potassium Chloride (Equiv. Potassium 10mg)||20mg|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Aloe barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera)||50mg|
|Foeniculum vulgare Seed Powder (Fennel)||50mg|
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
Rapid dose: Adults: Take 4 capsules two to three times daily.
Mild dose: Adults: Take 4 to 5 capsules daily.
Dosage requirements may vary for each individual. For optimal effect take between meals or on an empty stomach.
- For best bowel regularity drink 1-3 litres of water daily.
- Not suitable for those with kidney disease or gastroenteritis.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age except under the advice of a health professionals.
- Do not take if you have signs of appendicitis or inflamed bowel.