Galyna Kovalyshyna, Kinesiology Practitioner, Holistic Health Coach
Galyna Kovalyshyna, Registered Natural Therapies Practitioner and Kinesiology Practitioner
Galyna is a certified Kinesiology Practitioner and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, a member of the Kinesiology Association of New Zealand (KANZ) and of the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand organisation (NHPNZ).
Since youth Galyna has been interested in people, the interconnection of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health, the influence of the environment on the human health system. She always was eager to understand the way we are designed and why we have different health and life issues. On this search she discovered kinesiology in 2015 which gave her answers to many of her questions and helped her to overcome few her serious health issues. During last 7 years Galyna has studied different aspects of human health and wellbeing: importance of energy balance, the influence of emotions, thoughts and beliefs on our health, as well as the necessity of healthy nutrition and lifestyle, relationships with yourself and other people, etc.
Galyna believes in a holistic approach in solving any health issue. A disease or disorder can have several causes which all need to be identified and addressed to completely heal and restore the balance. In her practice she applies all her knowledge and different methods to address the problem.
Galyna has experience in helping people with:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, phobias
- Stress management
- Migraines, headaches, brain fog, dizziness
- Sleep issues
- Chronic pain and tension in muscles, tendons, fascia and joints
- Postural imbalance
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, rashes)
- Digestive problems (reflux, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, IBS)
- Food and any other kinds of allergies and sensitivities
- High blood pressure
- Touch For Health Kinesiology (TFH)
- Neuro-Linguistic Kinesiology (NLK)
- Stress Indicator Point System Kinesiology (SIPS)
- Body Alignment Protocol (BAP)
- Certified Metaphorical Associative Cards (MAC) Practitioner
- Certificate in Modern Psychosomatics
- Certificate of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition, USA)
- Advanced Certificate in Spiritual Response Therapy (USA)
- Coaching with Emotional Freedom Technique (Margaret Lynch Raniere, USA)
- Emotion & Body Code (USA)
- Certificate in Psychology
During a 90-minute consultation Galyna will listen about your health issues and will apply appropriate methods to identify the underlying causes. Depending on the issue some of the causes could be resolved during one session and some may require few sessions. Your body and subconsciousness stores all information about you and with simple noninvasive technique of muscle testing it’s possible to get all answers from you subconsciousness about the causes of the issues and the best ways for you for eliminating them. During the session you can expect explanations that connect factors leading to your symptoms, personalized recommendations, some homework (breathing and physical exercises, journaling your observations of your emotions, thoughts and reactions, etc.). Galyna respects that we are all different and unique and that everyone needs a personalised approach.
You can book an appointment with Galyna on mobile 0211869304 or www.holistichealthcoach.co.nz