Anti-nausea Strawberry Smoothie
Knowing the best, nutritious foods to eat after a tummy bug or during morning sickness can be a godsend. Here is an anti-nausea strawberry, ginger, Greek yoghurt and banana smoothie that will get your stomach feeling better!
- 1 medium to large very ripe banana (120 grams) without the peel
- 7 large strawberries (186 grams), hulled and washed
- 1/2 ″ piece of ginger (4 grams), peeled and chopped into 4 chunks
- 1/2 cup (114 grams) plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (or coconut milk for a dairy-free / vegan / paleo version)
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) quick oats or rolled oats if you don’t mind some chunks of oats in your smoothie , optional (use gluten-free certified oats if you need this to be GF or omit for paleo / grain-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla optional
- Milk of choice if desired
- Use an immersion blender, blender or food processor to blend everything together until thoroughly combined. Add milk to thin it out, if desired. My strawberries were very watery and I didn’t need any milk at all. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Recipe sourced from https://www.texanerin.com/strawberry-ginger-banana-smoothie-anti-nausea-smoothie/