Banana Nice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
Go bananas for nice cream this season! Simply add your frozen ingredients and blend until it forms those four pillows of creamy goodness! (you know what we mean!) Here’s a recipe for banana nice cream and chocolate sauce that you really need to try!
- 1 1/2 frozen organic bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder or vanilla essence
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Make the chocolate sauce first – warm the coconut oil and maple syrup just enough to stir together. Mix in the sieved cacao powder and whisk til smooth. Set aside.
- Place the first four ingredients into your Omniblender and blend until soft pillows form on top (about 15-20 seconds). Scoop out into single-serve dessert glasses.
- Top with chocolate sauce. Delish!