Peach and Zucchini Sorbet Ice Blocks
Okay, hear us out – this really is a new way to get more veges in your kids diets. Try blending up these Peach and Zucchini Sorbet Ice Blocks. Don’t knock it until you try it!
- 1 medium zucchini peeled and chopped
- 2 peaches stone removed and roughly chopped
- A handful of mint
- 1-2 tbsps honey or maple syrup
- Place the zucchini, peach, mint and sweetener into your blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into ice block moulds and position the sticks. The mixture should be thick enough from the zucchini to hold the sticks in place.
- Freeze for six hours, or until solid. Run the moulds under hot water to loosen for easy removal.
Recipe adapted and photo sourced from https://www.stuff.co.nz