Anti-Constipation Juice for Kids
Child or toddler suffering with constipation? Try making this homemade pear, strawberry, prune and honey juice to help heal your little one’s bellies! (Older kids may quite like it too – just don’t let them overdo it!)
- 1 ripe pear (peeled, cored and roughly chopped)
- 5-6 strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1-2 prunes (pitted)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 4 cups water
- In a small bowl, place the prune and cover with hot water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, add in the pear, strawberries, prune, honey (if using) and 4 cups of water and blend on high for 2-3 minutes.
- You can serve as is, but it might be a little pulpy for some kids. Try straining the juice first. You can do this by placing a fine mesh colander over a bowl and pouring the juice through the colander, straining any excess pulp before serving. Or you can use a nut bag by placing the nut bag over a bowl, pouring the juice into the nut bag and then while holding the nut bag over the bowl, letting the liquid drip out of the nut bag before serving.
Recipe sourced from https://babyfoode.com/blog/homemade-constipation-juice-for-toddlers-kids/