Apple Cinnamon Blender Muffins
Get in an Autumn mood with these Apple and Cinnamon blender muffins. It’s a kids and toddler-friendly recipe! Make extra and freeze some so you have some spare for emergency snacks.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup apple peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spray or line a mini muffin tin. In your blender, add in oats, banana, egg, golden syrup and cinnamon. Blend for 20 seconds on a low speed, use the tamper to push the mixture down if necessary. Blend on high for 1 – 2 mins or until oats are blended in well.
- Add in the baking powder, baking soda and salt and blend on low for 20 seconds.
- Add in the apple chunks and mix by hand.
- Spoon the mixture in to your muffin tin and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake for 8 – 10mins or until golden brown. Let cool and then serve.
Recipe adapted from https://babyfoode.com/blog/3-fall-blender-muffins-for-baby-toddler/