Lemon, Orange and Turmeric Wellness Shots
These spicy, citrusy wellness shots are packed with Vitamin C and antioxidants for anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting effects.
- 1 to 2 small oranges
- 1 to 2 lemons
- 24 g chopped fresh turmeric
- 24 g chopped fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – this helps your body to absorb the turmeric
- Add turmeric and ginger to your blender. Add the orange and lemon. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Strain through a clean thin dish towel, small fine mesh strainer, or nut milk bag. Be careful as turmeric can stain.
- Serve with a little fresh cracked black pepper on top. You can also add a little olive oil to improve turmeric absorption.
Recipe adapted from https://minimalistbaker.com/lemon-ginger-turmeric-wellness-shots/