KfibreOriginal Gut Health Fibre helps support the maintenance of digestive health and is a natural & unflavoured prebiotic fibre for blending into your own drinks, yoghurts, baking and cooked meals…whatever works for you.
- Supports gut health
- Contributes to the maintenance of digestive & intestinal health
- Maintains digestive regularity
- Promotes microbiome diversity
- Is the ultimate whole-plant complex prebiotic for gut health and wellness management
- Ideal for everyday use – versatile to mix with your choice of liquid foods or baked foods
- Monash Low FODMAP certified & Gluten-free
- No flavours or additives
- Unflavoured – Perfect in a drink, smoothie, soup, baking & more
Versatile – Kfibre Can Be Used in
- Drinks: Water, smoothies, protein shakes, milk and flavoured mixes.
- Baking (cakes, biscuits, bread, pancakes): Follow your recipe – for every 1 cup of flour, add 1 tablespoon of Kfibre Original (add more liquid).
- Other: At user’s taste/preference, eg. Icing, soups, dips, mashed potato/pumpkin, gravy, quiche, scrambled eggs, bliss balls and protein balls.
Ingredients (Kfibre Original)
Virgin Sugarcane Fibre (95% sucrose removed).
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Kfibre Original)
Directions for use in drinks: Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (1.5g) with your choice of drink.
Beginner’s Gut: If supplementing this product for the first time start with half scoop for the first 14 days and increase to full scoop once adjusted.
Standard Gut: Take 1 level scoop once or twice a day as required.
Low FODMAP diet followers:
One serve of this product is low in FODMAPs and can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP DietTM. A strict low FODMAP diet should only be commenced under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Monash University has assessed this product as being low in FODMAPs only.
Low FODMAP diet followers should combine this product with low FODMAP ingredients only, which can be found in the Monash University FODMAP Diet App:https://www.monashfodmap.com/ibs-central/i-have-ibs/get-the-app/
Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trademarks used under licence in select territories by Health Food Symmetry Ltd.