Phloe Zyme has all the benefits of regular Phloe®, being natural and containing Zyactinase®, a unique kiwifruit extract with a triple action of enzymes, probiotics and fibre. Phloe® Zyme also has an additional multi-enzyme complex, DigeZyme®, to help the healthy break down of different food groups in the digestive system.
- Gently normalises bowel movements without causing urgency
- Supports those who struggle to digest all food groups, including digestion of fat and dairy products
- Supports healthy acid balance
- Suitable for long term use
Suggested use of Phloe Zyme:
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily prior to main meals. Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
CHILDREN: Suitable for children 9 years of age and above (adult supervision recommended whilst swallowing capsule). Always start on one capsule per day and increase if required. Do not exceed two capsules per day.
Suitable for long-term use.
Do not take Phloe Zyme if you have a known allergy to kiwifruit or latex. Actinidin may provoke allergic reactions in some people. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Store below 25deg C. For best results keep refrigerated once opened. Replace cap immediately after use.
Each Phloe Zyme vege capsule contains:
- Zyactinase® kiwifruit extract 360mg
- DigeZyme® complex* (Alpha-amylase 1200 DU, Acid protease 500 HUT, Cellulase 55 CU, Lactase 200 LAC, Lipase 10 FIP).
Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Vcaps® capsules are non-gelatin, vegetarian and hypo-allergenic.
DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation and is used by Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd under licence.
- Weir I, Shu Q, Wei N, Wei C, Zhu Y. Efficacy of actinidin-containing kiwifruit extract Zyactinase on constipation: a randomised double-blinded placebo-controlled clinical trial. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2018;27(3):564-571. doi: 10.6133/apjcn.122017.03. PMID: 29737803.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 cm|