Clinician’s Magnesium to help support muscle health, metabolic function, nervous system and heart health
Why take Magnesium?
Magnesium is an important mineral, involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in the body. A primary function can be considered as ensuring healthy cell function which then supports healthy energy levels, muscle recovery and relaxation, protein and fat synthesis as well as supporting the heart. Magnesium deficiency is common during times of stress, inadequate dietary intake, poor or compromised absorption from the digestive system, excess calcium or poor kidney function
Magnesium plays an important role in muscle relaxation and may assist in the maintenance of muscle health
Helps support healthy heart function, healthy bones, energy production
Magnesium is essential for muscle relaxation and helps support bone structure
Supports general health and well being
Useful in times of stress
Who might benefit from taking Magnesium?
- Individuals who may not have enough magnesium in their diet
- Individuals seeking a supplement to help with muscle relaxation
- Those wanting to support heart and bone health
- Anyone who is stressed, anxious or prone to fatigue
- Everyone who wants to support great energy
This Magnesium aspartate complex is rapidly absorbed.
EACH GELATIN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Magnesium aspartate complex 625 mg, providing Magnesium 125 mg
Also Contains: Magnesium stearate
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten,dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservative.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. For product specific label WARNINGS please check below.
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed. Take in divided doses, between meals or at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed
Children (12 years and younger): Half the adult dose is recommended.
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken. Keep out of reach of children. Fully recyclable packaging
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product is not suitable for everyone. If in doubt, please check with your healthcare professional
- High doses (e.g. more than 500 mg daily) of magnesium may loosen the bowel. Threshold may vary. If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements normalise or spread dose out during the day.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Magnesium is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.