- Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion.
- When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they are under the detectable size.
- When the person’s immune system is strong, the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
- When a person has cancer it indicates the person may have multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
- To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
- Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow,gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc. Cancer is a possible side-effect of chemotherapy.
- Radiation is a documented cause of cancer.
- Radiation, while destroying cancer cells, also causes burns & scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
- Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumour size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not necessarily result in more tumour destruction.
- When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system can be significantly compromised or virtually destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
- Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and more difficult to destroy.
- Surgery can cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
- An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
- Sugar By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and these can be harmful too. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts.
- Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
- Milk causes the body to produce mucous, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer may feed on mucous. Substituting cow’s milk with unsweetened rice, coconut, almond or soy milk cancer cells is a logical step.
- Acid pH Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, with a little chicken rather than beef or pork. We recommend monitoring urine pH – this is easy to do at home.
- Non-organic meat and produce also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, parasites and pesticide / herbicide residues all of which which are harmful, especially to people with cancer.
- A diet with ample of lots of fresh vegetables and vegetable juices, whole grains, seeds, nuts and fruits help create an alkaline environment in the body. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and quickly to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Note that enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 40 degrees C and above
- Caffeine Coffee, tea, and chocolate, in excess – these may have high caffeine. is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.
- Water All cells need water and cancer cells do too. It is important to drink purified water to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Filtered water is the lowest level of quality in this regard
- Meat protein is difficult for some people to digest and undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and adds to the body’s toxic load
- A weak immune system. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Florescence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells
- Negative energy. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit.
A pro-active and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit.
Learn to relax and enjoy life.
Cancer cells cannot thrive in a well- oxygenated environment.
Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
CANCER UPDATE FROM JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL , U S
1. NO plastic containers in microwave (best not to use a microwave at all)
2. NO personal use water bottles in freezer.
3. NO plastic wrap in microwave.
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters.
Chemicals that cause cancer, especially breast cancer
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
Don’t freeze your plastic bottles with water in them for drinking as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
Drink from glass or stainless steel bottles.
Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said “the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body“. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else.
Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.
Cover food with a paper towel instead.